NBA 2K20 places VC front-and-center with regard to MyCareer player progression, cosmetic collection and more. So, just like in past years of this controversial sports game, players need lots of VC if they want to see what this feature-packed game truly has to offer. While the game’s publishers at 2K Sports would prefer you purchase everything with microtransactions, here’s a quick cheat sheet to help farm the most VC for free.
NBA 2K20 VC Glitches
VC glitches are popular amongst NBA 2K players, because they’re essentially in-game tricks that help you grind lots of VC in a short amount of time. 2K is pretty vigilant about patching these though, which means not all methods will work for all versions of the game. With that in mind, there are no known good VC glitches as of update 1.02. We’ll update this article with new glitches as they emerge.
Legit & In-Game VC Collection Methods
While we know how depressing it is that there aren’t any true active VC glitches at this time, these in-game methods should help you rack up lots of free VC in no time.
Endorsement Deals: While this isn’t quite a glitch, many of the scene’s top YouTubers have described proper use of Endorsements as the best substitute for one. You’ll earn endorsements fairly often as you progress through MyCareer. If negotiated correctly, these contracts can pay out big.
- Try setting all Endorsements to 10,000 VC per Event Appearance with maximum Incentives and no Store Discount.
- If that doesn’t work, try cutting back or eliminating the Incentives. As you get better, though, start figuring them back into your contracts because they offer big rewards.
- Select your incentives based on the build of your MyPlayer and what you’re good at. If your player is built for Fastbreak Points or Corner Threes, make sure you get paid for those. The reward stacks every single time.
- Now, when you open the MyPlayer nav, be sure to check in with your events. You generally don’t even have to do anything to get your VC from them, but it might be helpful to check in just in case.
- Play on five-minute quarters so the Incentives stack faster and time passes quicker.
- It may be helpful to sim MyCareer games against tough opponents who won’t allow you to reach your Incentives. After all, when it comes to the NBA 2K VC grind, time is money.
Daily Bonuses: Daily Bonuses show up in your nav and offer big VC payouts for simple tasks. For example, you might get as much as 3,000 VC for nailing just one limitless-range three.
Increase Difficulty & Time: Just like previous editions of NBA 2K, NBA 2K20 offers more VC for playing at higher difficulties for a longer period of time. Most average folks will do their grinding on Pro, but, if you don’t mind waiting or working for it, cranking things to Hall of Fame may be just as helpful in certain circumstances.